Monday, August 10, 2009


I have always loved you, with all my heart, & all i did, was try to tell you what you are, to me, I just tried to tell you how much, &, to tell you how great i feel when i see you, & how great a feeling it was, when i used to,... Read More I may not get to see you now, but my love, It doesnt mean tht i dnt want to........................
.....

I love you, please stay,
Dont leave me like this, dont leave me now,
Let me hold you, like this, forever,
Let me love you so much, that you d never go away............

I wonder how i would live, to see another day,
But if i do, i promise you, that i ll try to be a better person,
I ll try not to make the same mistakes,
& i ll promise you, tht nothing would ever take me away,
Away from you, i just cant be,
It gets so painful,
Please try not to aggravate this any further for me,
For no matter how unforgiving life seems to get,
A boy who fell in love cant ever forget his greatest ever fantasy...................

No comments:

Post a Comment